Digital Jersey are hosting the 2nd part of their Cryptocurrency Workshop on 9th September (see summary of Part 1 here). This debate aims to provide an update on the latest developments happening in this area as well as engaging with the finance sector to debate Cryptocurrencies specificlally and FinTech (Financial Technology) in general.
They will also be speaking to the wider business community and general public about the role of technology in the development of the economy with a view to:
• Clarifying the Jersey’s position on cryptocurrencies
• Promoting business opportunities
• Supporting Jersey’s economy
Issues that will be discussed:
• Update on the latest developments in cryptocurrencies sector Jersey
• The wider picture in respect of peer-to-peer business models and cryptocurrency regulation – is it needed?
• The impact of crypotcurrencies globally – is ‘do nothing’ an option for the finance sector?
- Jon Day, COO, Moore
- Helen Hatton, MD, Sator
- Will Day, Sustainability Advisor to PwC (London)
- Derek Nisbet, Venture Capitalist and Founder of Scotcoin
If you wish to attend, please register via EventBrite here.